Welcome

Snapshots With A Punch will help you learn how to take your ordinary everyday snapshots and give them a PUNCH. Geared toward MWACs (Moms With a Camera) and Mommarazzis, Snapshots With A Punch will teach you very simple yet effective methods to make your snapshots pop.

Applications taught include:
- Photoshop Elements
- Adobe Camera Raw
- Photoshop Organizer
- Picasa
- Creating a blog with Blogspot

Other:
- Uploading to your favorite processor
- Saving files in an orderly fashion

Consulting sessions may take place in home or via phone. Contact Tiffany Casey at snapshotswithapunch@gmail.com for an appointment.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Intro

I have a love of scrapbooking, which includes digital, traditional and hybrid. Sometimes we get pictures that we really want to include in our layouts but just don't look the best that they can. I can help you change that. First of all I am not a "photographer". I do the best I can with the equipment I have and try not to "miss the moment". So, with that, I end up with some not so hot images. I still want to scrap them so I make some easy fixes in Photoshop Elements. It's that simple.

No comments: